What is the worst breakfast you could ever possibly eat? It's been said for years that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Usually, most people do not have the time or the energy to make a six course breakfast every morning, ensuring they have a great day. Retirees, or millionaire lottery winners have the time and the money to make an awesome breakfast every morning.
For most people, you are lucky to drive through a fast food place before work starts, grabbing an on the go cup of Joe and a greasy fast food grossness making you heartburn bound two hours later.
What was the worst thing you ever ate and drank for breakfast?
Here are five of perhaps the worst breakfasts you can eat, or drink:
1. Nothing. That's possibly the worst thing you can do in the morning is not eat anything. Especially when you are female, pregnant and you are running late for work, eating nothing. this is especially really bad to do when you are pregnant, because you will end up starved two hours later.
2. Pepsi and two Tums antacids. Did you go out and drink to much last night? then you might be looking for the Tylenol, tums and a glass of water right now. Copyright 2013
3. How's this for a delicious, nutritious, heartburn churning good time---a piece of cake and a Pepsi before running out the door to drive 30 minutes to work? YUM! Nothing says nutrition like a piece of chocolate cake at 7 a.m.
4. A slice of pizza, and an attempt at balancing things out with a large glass of orange juice. Left over hot wings from the night before, and a can of Pepsi, perhaps? Ten juicy, suicide wings would totally complete this morning breakfast!
5. Ever try this one? How about having a taco or two and a coke or Pepsi for breakfast? You can actually make this a healthy meal by cooking a taco with healthier options by replacing the hamburger with a healthier lean turkey breast, or replace any meat with good tasting vegetables and fruit. You can even put ranch dressing on lettuce, and tomatoes, and throw in some cooked bacon for a hearty, tasty breakfast.
These breakfasts are the absolute worst semi food items you can eat for breakfast!COPYRIGHT 2012!!